[Quantian-general] New Quantian

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jun 27 16:55:40 UTC 2006

Joao ,

On 27 June 2006 at 14:07, João Esteves wrote:
| Hello Dirk:
|
| Are you planing a new version of Quantian based on Knoppix 5.01?

Time permitting, yes.  I may make an update 0.7.9.3 first, though.

| Why not to include some High Energy Physics software, like calchep
| (http://www.ifh.de/~pukhov/calchep.html), comphep
| (http://theory.sinp.msu.ru/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=chep:comphep) or FeynDiagram
| (http://feyndiagram.com/), a C++ library to design Feynman Diagrams?

Generally speaking, I may not have time to add individual programs.

However, if these existed as Debian packages it would be a more likely to see
them in Quantian.  A quick search revealed that none of these exist yet in
Debian.

Regards, Dirk

--
                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison