[Quantian-general] PXE problem on quantian

adi kurniawan beautiful_minds7 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 15:19:00 UTC 2006

I have installed quantian on my hardisk by knx2hd script. The  lilo won't boot. Because the /proc/partitions was lost. So i created  that file manually, and reconfigure /etc/lilo.conf. It's works.
  The second problem is, my nodes won't boot. These are on my node's screen :
  Trying to mount CDROM /diskless...ok
  Accessing KNOPPIX CDROM image at /diskless... cloop: initializing cloop v. 2.01
  cloop: /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPI: 31223 blocks, 65536 bytes/block, largest block 65562 bytes
  can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
  Press reset button to quit...
  I have copied the quantian cd to /cdrom and create symbolic link to /diskless.