[Reportbug-maint] debianbts.py platform independence

Ritesh Raj Sarraf rrs at researchut.com
Mon Aug 4 14:05:06 UTC 2008

Hi Chris and Others,

I'm one of the users of debianbts.py.
I use it for pypt-offline (http://pypt-offline.sf.net), which is an Offline
Package Manager for Debian.

pypt-offline is platform independent. When adding the Offline Bug Report
feature, I had to make sure that debianbts.py was platform independent.
That led me to removing some of the imports. I never got back to you.
Sorry.

I've ended up with a debianbts.py of my own. I've attached it. The
attached version runs on Windows/Linux.

But upstream has changed a lot. get_reports(), the one that I am using, is
no more seen upstream.

My request is to make debianbts.py platform independent.

Sorry. I'll make sure now I follow reportbug closely.

Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com