[Reportbug-maint] Short term plan for Reportbug versions

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:27:35 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 03:39, Chris Lawrence <lawrencc at debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1. copy trunk to a branch, let's call it lenny, to support Lenny
>> release in case of grave bugs
>> 2. merge Chris' branch onto trunk and upload it in experimental
>> 3. work on trunk for enhancements, minor bugfixes or so, keep
>> uploading in experimental
> That sounds like an excellent plan to me.

Thanks :)

Actually I'm at work, so I can do nothing, so Chris maybe you could
please upload your branch to experimental: for sure you know it much
better than me so you can spot faster any little problem pre-upload.

I'll do the rest once at home, later this night (CET time ;)).

Thanks in advance,
Sandro