[Reportbug-maint] Merits of VCS tools and workflows

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 3 13:52:04 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> The only benefit I see you have is that you know bzr and don't what to
> use anything else

I've said several times now that I would welcome *any* modern VCS that
doesn't have the problems of Subversion.

I've also said that I'm *not* making the case to do so now, and that
I'm *not* trying to convince anyone to change their habits.

If you are going to wilfully misrepresent my position, this discussion
isn't really going anywhere.

--
 \        “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to |
  `\                  ask is if they ever press charges.” —Jack Handey |