[Reportbug-maint] how to add GTK interface

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Mon Jun 30 15:30:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was using reportbug-ng, but it doesn't call the maintainer scripts
and it's author has refused to fix that and today when I tried to
report a bug it simply segfaulted. So I got fedup
and I'd like to use the official tool, i.e. reportbug.

However, I am missing a gtk (or qt) interface to it. I noticed that
you are making reportbug more modular -- what is the best way for
newbie people to reportbug like myself to add the gtk interface to it?

Thanks,
Ondrej