[Reportbug-maint] From:Mrs. Belisima Bati

Bati Belisima bati1931belisima at msn.com
Wed Jul 15 17:19:48 UTC 2009

MRS.
BELISIMA BATI
REGIONAL AUDITOR
HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO
UNIVERSAL BANK.12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER,
MANDALUYONG
CITY
PHILIPPINES.

Dear Friend,
I introduce myself as
Mrs.Belisima Bati, a citizen of Philippines,
I am a top official in charge of client accounts in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which
is now BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside
the Philippines the merger was 2007. I have a Business proposition for you
involving a huge sum of money (Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I want to
move the funds out of my Bank but will need your help.

Please reply me
back at: E-mail: (belisima_bati at yahoo.com)

Mrs.
Belisima Bati