[Reportbug-maint] MESSAGE DATED 12TH FEB 2010

Mrs. Jenny Bruce abcde5394 at att.net
Fri Feb 12 11:59:52 UTC 2010

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs. Jenny Bruce, I am 51 years old; I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. I selected you after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of ($18.5Million) to the motherless baby homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows too.

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months lastly; I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity.

Mrs. Jenny Bruce