[Reportbug-maint] ROSBANK OJSC....

ROSBANK JOINT-STOCK rosbank at rosbank.ru
Sun Feb 28 01:54:52 UTC 2010

ROSBANK JOINT-STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK
2 Bergevic panamas street,
Moscow Russia.
E-mail:feedback.rosbank at rbcmail.ru
http;//www.rosbank.ru
Tel +7 (920) 4076 886
Fax +7 (920) 4076 889

This is to inform you that Rosbank Joint-Stock Commercial Bank Located in Moscow, Russia now offers financial assistance/loans to serious legally individuals,companies serious legally ,schools,churches,Hotels,firms at a monthly interest rate of 0.5%. We offer loans ranging from 5,000 euro / 1,000,000,000.00 and Above.If interested fill the information below:

Name (Company / Individual) :
Phone number:
Email:
Loan amount:
Loan duration:
purpose of loan:
Monthly income:
Identification type(Indicate passport number and other information's,scan copy prefered):

Best Regards

Vladimir Antonovich

E-mail: feedback.rosbank at rbcmail.ru
http;//www.rosbank.ru
Tel +7 (920) 4076 886
Fax +7 (920) 4076 889

Note: All Applicants I.P are been recorded for Security Reasons because our Bank is trying to protect Fraudulent Applicants who are attempt to Scam our Bank.