[Reportbug-maint] enquiry for EOD safety products

heweiyongtai13 at vip.sina.com heweiyongtai13 at vip.sina.com
Tue Feb 14 09:48:24 UTC 2012

To Purchase Manager
Dear Sir or Madam
We are a Chinese company named Heweiyongtai Group manufacturing police equipments with ISO9001:2008 Certification. we hope to build partnerships with your company.
Our company is absorbed in manufacturing and selling security equipments, EOD products, Rescue products,etc. We found a research institute to develop the new technology .Our products as below :
1、Portable Explosive Detector.
2、Portable X-Ray Security Screening System .
3、Portable Under Vehicle Search Camera System .
4、EOD Telescopic Manipulator .
5、Foldable Ladder Etc.
   Should you have interest of items mentioned above? Kindly let us know by return mail. For getting all the detailed information, you are invited to visit our web site: http://www.heweigroup.com
Best regards.
GerryWang
Sales Manager
Beijing Heweiyongtai Sci & Tech Co.,Ltd (ISO9001:2000 certified company)
No.51 Gucheng street, Shijingshan district, Beijing, China 100043.
Tel:+86-10-51712630 Ext 852
Fax:+86-10-51712717
Mobile: +86-13717596244
MSN: heweigroup at hotmail.com