[Reportbug-maint] Processed: hausekeeping wnpp...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jun 15 17:51:31 UTC 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 750830 ITP: switchboard -- Modular Settings Hub
Bug #750830 [wnpp] ITP:  switchboard --  switchboard:  Modular Settings Hub
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: switchboard -- Modular Settings Hub' from 'ITP:  switchboard --  switchboard:  Modular Settings Hub'
> retitle 751033 RFP: bigbluebutton -- Web conferencing/classroom software with video/audio/presentation and chat options
Bug #751033 [wnpp] RFP: Big Blue Button -- Web conferencing/classroom software with video/audio/presentation and chat options
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: bigbluebutton -- Web conferencing/classroom software with video/audio/presentation and chat options' from 'RFP: Big Blue Button -- Web conferencing/classroom software with video/audio/presentation and chat options'
> retitle 750825 ITP: noise -- Simple, fast, and elegant music player
Bug #750825 [wnpp] ITP:  noise --  noise:  Simple, fast, and elegant music player
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: noise -- Simple, fast, and elegant music player' from 'ITP:  noise --  noise:  Simple, fast, and elegant music player'
> retitle 658459 RFP: te4 -- a roguelike game
Bug #658459 [wnpp] Please package the new te4 roguelike game
Bug #748193 [wnpp] Please package the new te4 roguelike game
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: te4 -- a roguelike game' from 'Please package the new te4 roguelike game'
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: te4 -- a roguelike game' from 'Please package the new te4 roguelike game'
> retitle 750824 ITP: pantheon-greeter -- Pantheon Login Screen
Bug #750824 [wnpp] ITP:  pantheon-greeter --  pantheon-greeter:  Pantheon Login Screen
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: pantheon-greeter -- Pantheon Login Screen' from 'ITP:  pantheon-greeter --  pantheon-greeter:  Pantheon Login Screen'
> retitle 750829 ITP: slingshot-launcher -- Lightweight and stylish app launcher
Bug #750829 [wnpp] ITP:  slingshot-launcher --  slingshot-launcher:  Lightweight and stylish app launcher
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: slingshot-launcher -- Lightweight and stylish app launcher' from 'ITP:  slingshot-launcher --  slingshot-launcher:  Lightweight and stylish app launcher'
> retitle 535860 RFP: par2 -- concurrent (multithreaded) version of par2cmdline
Bug #535860 [wnpp] par2: Follow-up to #466730
Bug #645380 [wnpp] RFP: par2-tbb -- Multithreaded version of par2, a Parity Archive Volume Set for checking and repairing files
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: par2 -- concurrent (multithreaded) version of par2cmdline' from 'par2: Follow-up to #466730'
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: par2 -- concurrent (multithreaded) version of par2cmdline' from 'RFP: par2-tbb -- Multithreaded version of par2, a Parity Archive Volume Set for checking and repairing files'
> reassign 745377 reportbug 6.5.0
Bug #745377 [wnpp] reportbug should check only matching names for wnpp
Bug reassigned from package 'wnpp' to 'reportbug'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #745377 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #745377 to the same values previously set
Bug #745377 [reportbug] reportbug should check only matching names for wnpp
Marked as found in versions reportbug/6.5.0.
> retitle 748115 RFP: manokwari -- desktop shell for GNOME 3
Bug #748115 [wnpp] manokwari: Please consider need-packaging to Debian
Bug #747612 [wnpp] RFP: manokwari -- a desktop shell for GNOME 3
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: manokwari -- desktop shell for GNOME 3' from 'manokwari: Please consider need-packaging to Debian'
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: manokwari -- desktop shell for GNOME 3' from 'RFP: manokwari -- a desktop shell for GNOME 3'
> retitle 750823 ITP: pantheon-files -- The file manager of the Pantheon desktop
Bug #750823 [wnpp] ITP:  pantheon-files --  pantheon-files:  The file manager of the Pantheon desktop
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: pantheon-files -- The file manager of the Pantheon desktop' from 'ITP:  pantheon-files --  pantheon-files:  The file manager of the Pantheon desktop'
> retitle 750827 ITP: scratch-text-editor -- text editor written in Vala
Bug #750827 [wnpp] ITP:  scratch-text-editor --  scratch-text-editor:  text editor written in Vala
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: scratch-text-editor -- text editor written in Vala' from 'ITP:  scratch-text-editor --  scratch-text-editor:  text editor written in Vala'
> retitle 750822 ITP: gala -- Pantheon Window Manager
Bug #750822 [wnpp] ITP:  gala --  gala:  Pantheon Window Manager
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: gala -- Pantheon Window Manager' from 'ITP:  gala --  gala:  Pantheon Window Manager'
> retitle 745087 ITP: guake-indicator -- An indicator that lets you manage your ssh host with Guake
Bug #745087 [wnpp] guake-indicator: ITP: guake-indicator -- An indicator that lets you manage your ssh host with Guake
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: guake-indicator -- An indicator that lets you manage your ssh host with Guake' from 'guake-indicator: ITP: guake-indicator -- An indicator that lets you manage your ssh host with Guake'
> retitle 743723 ITP: gedraa-duplex -- double star observers a tool to make easier a basic astrophysical analysis of both components of a given pair.
Bug #743723 [wnpp] ITP - gedraa-duplex - double star observers a tool to make easier a basic astrophysical analysis of both components of a given pair.
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: gedraa-duplex -- double star observers a tool to make easier a basic astrophysical analysis of both components of a given pair.' from 'ITP - gedraa-duplex - double star observers a tool to make easier a basic astrophysical analysis of both components of a given pair.'
> retitle 742999 ITP: caldav-tester -- Test suite for testing CalDAV and CardDAV servers
Bug #742999 [wnpp] Test suite for testing CalDAV and CardDAV servers
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: caldav-tester -- Test suite for testing CalDAV and CardDAV servers' from 'Test suite for testing CalDAV and CardDAV servers'
> retitle 743669 ITP: gedraa-dsh -- Data mine Internet catalogs to find double starts candidates double starts candidates
Bug #743669 [wnpp] ITP - gedraa-dsh - Data mine Internet catalogs to find double starts candidates double starts candidates
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: gedraa-dsh -- Data mine Internet catalogs to find double starts candidates double starts candidates' from 'ITP - gedraa-dsh - Data mine Internet catalogs to find double starts candidates double starts candidates'
> # hoping the best, my first forcemerge...
> forcemerge 749481 749481
Bug #749481 {Done: Leo Iannacone <l3on at ubuntu.com>} [wnpp] ITP: node-with -- compile-time `with` statement - Node.js module
Merged 749481
> merge 749100 749101
Bug #749100 [wnpp] ITP: android-platform-frameworks-native -- Utility library for Android tools
Bug #749101 [wnpp] ITP: android-platform-frameworks-native -- Utility library for Android tools
Merged 749100 749101
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

535860: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=535860