[Resolvconf-devel] resolvconf 1.63ubuntu for Christmas

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:53:25 UTC 2011

Hi Mathieu,

Recently resolvconf 1.63 was uploaded to Debian unstable. Time now for the
Ubuntu variant of this release.  :)

Please find attached a diff between the source of the Debian package
(available here: http://packages.debian.org/source/unstable/resolvconf) and
the intended source of the 1.63 Ubuntu package.

Warning: In debian/changelog the version is "1.63ppa9".  I have been
uploading Ubuntu packages to my PPA.  Please change this to the correct
version number, update the target distro, etc.  Also, please fix up the
changelog entry formatting if needed.  Any changes you make I will apply to
the "ubuntu" branch of the git repo (
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=resolvconf/resolvconf.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ubuntu
).

Salut!