[Resolvconf-devel] Debian and Ubuntu versions

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:24:56 UTC 2012

Mr. Langasek didn't respond to my last message, so I don't know whether he
has any intentions regarding Debian resolvconf.  I will assume that he has
none.  I also assume that he and/or other Ubuntu developers intend to
maintain Ubuntu resolvconf in the future.

The question now is what to do about divergences between Ubuntu resolvconf
and Debian resolvconf.  Should we backport changes, and if so, when?

I am inclined to leave resolvconf alone until squeeze is released.  (Of
course we will have to release new versions to fix any bugs that emerge.)
 After that we should backport as much as possible.
--
Thomas