[sane-devel] Umax Astra MX3 scsi/usb + Linux 2.4.7 + sane 1.0.5

Denis Hainsworth Denis Hainsworth <denis@cs.brandeis.edu>
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:48:05 -0400

Ok I got it to work.  The problem...as always is SCSI :) I have found at
least one configuraton that actuallly produces scans. its all pretty
nifty when it works , now I just need to get better cables or drop the
zip drive or something...blah.

Anyway thanks for the responses and sorry for the bother.

-denis