[sane-devel] Horizontal "squashing" with Mustek 1200UB driver.

Peter Tirsek peter@tirsek.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:36:04 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> > with any subsequent ones, it appears that is scanning a twice the
> > width horizontally, and squeezing it into the original sized image.

(I just reread my text. I really ought to go to bed. :)

> Probably some varaiable isn't initialized correctly for the second
> scan.

That's what I figured.

As I said, I plan on hacking the driver around a bit during the
weekend. If I stumble across a fix for it, I'll let you know.

--
  Peter Tirsek, peter@tirsek.com   | "Linux is not user-friendly!"
                                   | "It _is_ user-friendly. It's just not
#include <std_disclaimer.h>        |  ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly."
#include <rest_of_sig.h>           |    -- Unknown