[sane-devel] UMAX germany

Jan Ruzicka jan.ruzicka@home.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:12:11 -0400

Hello

As I was looking at the UMAX sites I have seen
a) the umax documentation pages with domain name ending uk are broken
b) the umax germany is giving the directions to sane and xsane websites

I have few question for german part of this mailing list
1) How is the relatioship between the Umax germany and sane developers?

2) Can anybody contact the german umax office for documentation?

    Special problem are the parallel port scanners.
    Interresting are the early versions like Astra 300P, 610P, etc.
    The 300P is probably lost case because it was sold in US.

Thanks for any help.

Anybody interrrested look at
http://umax1220u-sane.sourceforge.net/index.php?UmaxScanners .

Thanks in advance.