[sane-devel] DevCom Black Widow 9636 HiRes (SCSI Scanner)

Roger L.S. Griffiths BSc (Hons) roger.l.s.griffiths@ntlworld.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:00:04 +0100

On Wednesday 25 July 2001 20:40, Simon Munton wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> It looks like the Blackwidow scanner has had its SCSI vendor and product ID
> changed. You can get the artec backend to 'pretend' that a scanner it finds
> has a different vendor/product ID - see the sane-artec man page. Basically,
> you need to add the following lines to artec.conf just before the device
> line that applies to your scanner:
>
> vendor ULTIMA
> model AT12
>
> You might want to ad<empty clipboard>d the device name that corresponds to
your scanner.

> Hope this helps
:-)))))))))))))))))

It helped!!!!

Thank you :-) Now I can finally say GOOD BYE to Windows!!! ... Except when I
want to muck around with games produced by unenlightened software developers
out there :-)

Many Thanks

Roger
--
Roger L.S. Griffiths, BSc (Hons)

Gott würfelt nicht (God does not play dice)
- Albert Einstein