[sane-devel] UMAX Astra WikiWikiWeb

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot@holly.colostate.edu
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:43:44 -0600

Everyone:

To reflect its growing content and scope, I have renamed the former home
page
for the UMAX Astra 1220U Backend as the "UMAX Astra WikiWikiWeb"*.
The content has grown tremendously since the page was first inaugurated
and
the old name is no longer appropriate.

The URL for the page remains the same:

    http://umax1220u-sane.sourceforge.net/

As always, contributions are welcome. I would like to thank everyone who
has
contributed thus far, and most especially Jan Ruzicka, who has posted an

incredible amount of information to the site.

Cheers,

Marcio Luis Teixeira

* A WikiWikiWeb is a sort of collaborative web site. It is very easy to
use and
everyone can add new pages and modify content. The oldest and largest
WikiWikiWeb is the Portland Pattern Repository, at http://c2.com