[sane-devel] xinetd.conf contents and file

Jochen Eisinger jochen.eisinger@gmx.de
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:26:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

[Richard]

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:17:10 +0200 (CEST)
> Jochen Eisinger  wrote:
>

> > thanks... but, you know, maybe I'm to dumb, but I just didn't succed in
> > executing that wired attachment using pine...
> >
> > regards
> > - -- jochen
>
> Did you get the necessary information or  should i resend ?
just joking... I got it, thanks: :P

> And hopefully  noone can't run a conf  file.. : )
> I so agree that caution is the best medecine and that we're a bit
> immune against email viruses but still in the last week i received more
> than two dozens of those " sending for you to review "
> type of attachments so i guess repeating here to be very careful about
> like messages and attachments is a must.
>
> If you need info ,or me to resent the data just wave
> ill be glad to give you a hand on this.
>
> If you plan a french translation of a user manual
> or a how-to ill be glad to help.
:D well... it would sure be nice to have a french translation, but first
we'd need the user manual. Anyways, I'll let you know as soon as a new
sane/net manual exists...

regards
- -- jochen