[sane-devel] Mustek BearPaw 1200 and other NS lm983x based scanners

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:46:27 +0200

Hi,

As I want to work on the planned backend for lm983x based scanners
during the next few weeks I would be interested in the results of the
work some people wanted to do on this topic. I wanted to start with
the support of the Mustek BearPaw 1200 and see if it's easily possible
to support other scanners.

Quite some people asked me about these scanners and some thought about
writing a backend themselves. If someone has written some code for
these scanners, please tell me.

I have set up a small web page about this at
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/lm983x.html that conatins links to
documentation and some source code. If there is more documentation and
code I would like to add it.