[sane-devel] segmentation fault

Brian C brianc1969@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:22:35 -0600

Thanks for the help..  I tried setting LANG=C, and still get the same error.
I did however, stumble upon a workaround.  It seems that if I shut the
scanner off, and turn it back on, everything works fine.  Guess something
isn't set quite right in the scanner itself.  Maybe I have to tweak the
adaptec bios settings a bit.

Anyway, problem solved as far as I'm   concerned.  Thanks,
Brian