[sane-devel] RE: SANE Driver for UMAX Astra 1220U - ?? grmbl. errors ... errors...

marciot marciot@holly.colostate.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:44:58 -0600

Moritz,

Thank you for your interest in the driver. Please post more
information about the problem you are having. Please include
the command line you are using to compile the program and
also what error messages you get.

Thank you,

Marcio Luis Teixeira