[sane-devel] mostang.com update

David Mosberger-Tang David.Mosberger@acm.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:49:58 -0800

You may have noticed that mostang.com is starting to be accessible
again.  This is a temporary solution as AT&T apparently is unable to
provide static IP addresses.  To be on the safe side, I have placed an
order for enhanced DSL service which will come with static IP
addresses and better bandwidth than what AT&T is able to offer.  The
plan right now is to get DSL installed on 12/26 and, assuming AT&T
doesn't smarten up and offer the service their customers have come to
expect, I'll be switching mostang.com over to DSL at that time.

The upshot is that mostang.com may be on-again/off-again for the next
couple of weeks, but by end of December, there will be a permanent
solution in place, one way or another.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

	--david