[sane-devel] what backend supports this scanner?

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:03:25 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 03:55:22PM -0600, David Cougle wrote:
> P:  Vendor=04a7 ProdID=0224 Rev= 1.00
> S:  Manufacturer=Visioneer
> S:  Product=USB Scanner

> Do I need to edit some file for a backend or something? i have latest sane
> and xsane installed.

If the mentioned backends don't support this scanner you can try to
modify them or write your own backend. You will need documentation for
your scanner from the manufacturer and quite a lot of time.
But first ask the maintainers of the two projects I wrote about.

PS: Please stay with one subject and don't write new mails instead of
    answering. This way it's much easier to follow the thread. Thanks.