[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 4p "no sane devices found"

Bob Soukup bobs@chemdec.natsci.csulb.edu
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:04:24 -0800

Thanks for the prompt reply, Peter.

At your suggestion I tried another scsi cable but still get the same result.
I don't know if the scanner has or needs a terminator, it worked OK without
one when it was connected to a Macintosh.  The scsi adapter is an Advansys
510 ISA.  Think I could have a bad scsi card?

Thanks

Bob