[sane-devel] Re: New test version of microtek2 backend

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:40:54 +0100

Argh! Looks like I was very unconcentrated while writing my previous mail
:-(

Some major 'bugfixes':

1) the URL of my homepage is http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag
and therefore the readme is
http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag/software/readme
2) for thesting the X12USL you should not only disable the
'no-backtracking' option but also enable the option 'backend-calibration'.
A scanimage command thus may look like:
scanimage --no-backtracking=no --backend-calibration=yes -l0 -t0 -x100
-y20 2>scan.log >sout.pnm

Regards,

Karsten