[sane-devel] Re: can't get scanner working[SOLVED]

David McGlone dmcglone@ameritech.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:55:20 -0500

Hi everyone, Im a very happy person now!

Thanks to all who gave me suggestions, I have now got sane working on my
system.

after a week and a half I finally got it working, now I want to make a some
documentation for anyone else using the plustek 9636P parallel scanner.

I would hate to see anyone else go through what I have went thru in the past
week.

can anyone tell me what, how, when, where, whoever to contact, to make a
plustek 9636P HOWTO, manpage, or whatever else I can do to get some "EXACT"
documentation out there?

David M.
AIM: dmcglone27