[sane-devel] SANE server update

David Mosberger-Tang David.Mosberger@acm.org
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:03:15 -0800

OK, Dec 26th is already here which means that it's time for the SANE
web/mailing-list server to be switched over to DSL.  Physically, the
server has already been switched over to DSL and as far as I can tell,
everything works great.  However, it will take a day or two to get the
DNS info propagated.  In the meantime, you should be able to access
the web server directly at IP address:

	66.127.195.58

Hopefully, this IP address will remain stable for a *long* time to
come: I'm paying the phone company extra money for this static
address, so, unlike for the cable modem case, they can't switch me
over to DHCP without breaking their contract.

Thanks for your patience and a Happy New Year,

	--david