[sane-devel] Re: Xsane Configuere Script Bug

Juergen Sauer jojo@automatix.de
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:25:20 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2001 18:37 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 05:39:37PM +0200, Juergen Sauer wrote:
> > This is the Output, but I can't solve this, because, I'm not a
> > gimp-hacker. (Ask me if you need a programm to controll a crane of
> > 50t) I think this is the problem:
> > 	/usr/lib/libgimpui.so: undefined reference to `dcgettext__'
> > What is this function call for, and where to get it ?
>
> That's from international language support (GNU gettext). Maybe it's
> a problem of Gimp installation. There is some information about gettext
> somewhere in the XSane documentation (something like: use the same
> gettext for gimp and xsane). Maybe the configure options concerning
> gettext will help.
>
> I'm sure Oliver Rauch has more experience with NLS (and xsane, of
> course :-).
It looks like, that the configure Scripts does not recognize the gettext
installation, and do not add -lgnuintl to the Linker.
mfG
	Jojo
--
Jürgen Sauer - AutomatiX GmbH, +49-4209-4699, jojo@automatix.de **
** Das Linux Systemhaus - Service - Support - Server - Lösungen **