[sane-devel] Re: bug in XSANE?

Karsten Festag karsten.festag at t-online.de
Mon Jul 16 20:46:55 BST 2001

Hi Oliver,
O.k., I didn't thought enough what happens to the data if one applies a
function to it... I think I understood it now. But: even if I reset the
color corrections directly before the scan, the histogram has its
spikes+holes. But there is no visible difference between an image
scanned by xscanimage and xsane, both with linear transfer function. So
I won't complain.

Regards

Karsten