[sane-devel] RH 7.0 sane and Mustek 600 III EP Plus

Richard hebertrich at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 12:17:36 BST 2001

Reople at Red Hat asked me to contact you people on this issue

RH 7's kudzu dosent detect the Mustek flatbed.
Even though the mustek_pp.conf file is fixed to make use of the
flatbed ( appropriate settings are given ) when i start xsane
i still have the  no device available warning and it shuts down.

Since the documentation is a bit thin on the subject of scanner recognition
setup ( or even the fact that i would/not need to have RH find the device )
i would like to have a  bit of help to get it going .

When i get it going ill write a simple Mustek 600 how-to
so if anything like this hits someone else they will have a few good
pointers.

If anyone can help me set this up ill appreciate.
: )

G'day

Richard Hebert