[sane-devel] HP scanjet IIcx + xsane-win -> all black image

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel@nrpa.no
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:02:05 +0100

I am having an HP scanjet II cx connected to a HP-UX box which I am mainly
using from xsane on win NT. It used to be working fine, but recently all the
scans are completely black. I know the scanner is working fine, because
scanimage on the HP works fine. I have tried to adjust various settings in
x-sane, but to no help.

I have tested sane 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 pre1 with xsane win 0.8 and 0.79 with the
same result. I could not find any similar topics on the mailinglists, so any
clues about where I should look would be appreciated.

regards and thanks to the developers for a really great piece of software
(when it works...)

Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority