[sane-devel] Mustek_PP Godd news, better news, bad news

Jochen Eisinger jochen.eisinger@gmx.de
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:44:06 +0100

Hi!

Does this also happen with plain scanimage on your scanner server (as root)?

Could you put somewhere on he internet such a scanned image and the
output of

SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128 scanimage -T

(assuming you're using bash)

regards