[sane-devel] Mustek_PP Godd news, better news, bad news

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:04:48 +0100 (CET)

If your installation is correct, it's not needeed...

Try to disable the v4l backend if you don't have a
TV card... the bttv and i2c error messages and  will
go.

 --- Jim George <jg014a8950@blueyonder.co.uk> a
écrit : > On Sat, 2001-11-17 at 00:58, Sylvain
Petreolle