[sane-devel] A3 scanning & printing on linux

Collins, Martin martin.collins@sage.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:56:12 -0000

wizzerd@panetwork.com [mailto:wizzerd@panetwork.com]wrote:

> just out of silly american curiosity, at the bottom of this
> you mention
> "the euro is almost here..." please tell me what a "euro"
> refers to? thanks

Bit OT here but it is the single currency that will be replacing
the currencies of around 11 European countries at the end of the
year.

Martin

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
and may not represent those of the company.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it
is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient.
You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail
to another person or take copies of it.

Sage Enterprise Solutions Active Support for Business

The Euro is nearly here - are you dealing with it?
Make a sound business decision today - give us a call on
0845 600 5999 to ensure a smooth changeover.