[sane-devel] Partition table gets altered

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:23:16 -0000

I assume that your hard disk is a SCSI disk. Do the hard disk and the scanner
use the same SCSI bus id? If so, than that's your problem. Every device needs
it's own ID. If you already have different IDs, then it's possible that your
SCSI bus is not correctly terminated. Do you have a terminator on both ends
of the bus?

Do you have more SCSI devices besides the scanner and the disk?

Karl Heinz