[sane-devel] Mustek_PP Good news, better news, bad news

Jim George jg014a8950@blueyonder.co.uk
27 Nov 2001 19:07:09 +0000

Jochen,

	I know I'm being thick but....can you give me the complete sequence of
commands I should run to provide you with the required output?

	I've tried the following;
	SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128
	scanimage -L

	But that gave nothing useful...I've tried
	SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128
	scanimage --test

	But that gave nothing useful...I've tried
	SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128
	scanimage > out.pnm

	But that failed to complete at all.

	Please advise how I can help you to help me.

Regards,

Jim