[sane-devel] Agfa / Acer Scanner information

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:08:15 +0100

Hi,

I've tried to collect all relevant information about Acer / Agfa scanners in
a table on the snapscan page (http://snapscan.sourceforge.net). I discovered
that my information is far from complete - with the numbers of scanners
growing, I lost track of the ID strings of the different models. I'm also
interested in the USB IDs of the scanners, since it may be necessary to check
those IDs to avoid conflicts with other scanners in future releases.

So, if you own an Agfa or Acer scanner please visit the snapscan page. If
there's any information missing for your scanner please send me a mail.

Anybody on this list who has an Agfa SnapScan e42 and would like to get it to
work, please also send me a mail.

Regards,

Oliver