[sane-devel] microtek2 backend and SANE-1.0.6

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:32:21 +0200

Hi Folks,
I'm going on holidays for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to work
on the microtek2 backend in this time. But I have done some improvements
though not all of them are really finished (Support for C6 USB, 10bit
scanning with Scanmaker 9600XL). I hope to solve the C6 problems until
code freeze and consider the 10bit color depth problem with the 9600 as
not release critical because 8bit and 12bit are o.k. Thats why I would
like somebody with CVS access to add the microtek2_20010828 version and
the manpage (on my homepage http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag)
to the CVS thou I want to change both until code freeze. Is this o.k. ?

Regards

Karsten