[sane-devel] [Fwd: AGFA SnapScan e20]

Felix Hermann felix_hermann@web.de
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:09:37 +0200

Sebastien Sable <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr> schrieb am 08.10.01:
> Hi,
>
> Felix Hermann <felix_hermann@web.de> writes:
>
> > [snapscan] add_device: Is vendor "AGFA" model "SNAPSCAN e20" a
> > supported scanner?
> > [snapscan] add_device: "AGFA SNAPSCAN e20" is not one of AGFA SnapScan
> > 300, 310, 600 or 1236s, Acer VUEGO 300, 310S, 610S, or 610plus, Acer
> > PRISA model 620S
>
> You probably did not installed correctly this version :
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/snapscan/snapscan-20010928.tar.gz
>
> The model "SNAPSCAN e20" has been in snapscan.h for nearly 5 months so
> it should be correctly detected with versions more recent than
> that. You need to untar the snapscan-xxx.tar.gz file in
> sane-backends-1.0.5/backend then install sane in the normal way.
>
> bye
>
> --
> Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
> http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/

Thx Sebastian fot the hints,

I think Oliver who answered earlier oin that question figured out the problem. I installed Sane as an RPM from SuSE as well. So I guess this version is used instead of my self-compiled one. The code I compiled is DEFINETLY the latest one. I tripple-checked it at least! ;)

Thx for help =)
Felix

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de