[sane-devel] open a project for the epson 1250 on SF ?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:08:06 -0000

Back in April '01 there was a discussion on this mailing list about
983x based scanners. Back then Henning Meier-Geinitz  asked about
the status of all 983x projects (http://www.mostang.com/mail-archive/sane-
devel/2001-04/0066.html)
and  Gerhard Jaeger replied that he was working on something
(http://www.mostang.com/mail-archive/sane-devel/2001-04/0074.html).

I have not followed this discussion since.

Karl Heinz