[sane-devel] Epson 1250: Programming the lm983x

Ludovic Drolez ludovic.drolez@freealter.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:16:39 +0200

Hi !

Yesterday, I've tried Stefan Nilsen's backend for the hp2200c on my
Epson, and It nearly works ! (the head moved, I receive stange data...)

But I have a question related to the programming of lm983x chip.
- I've read the 9833 pdf, and I wonder where you can find how to
modify the registers of the chip ? Which page show why you need
to send one byte for read/write, one byte for the register, 2 bytes
for data lenght and so on ???

Stefan does not remember, it was in the source he got from Henning
Meier-Geinitz test program for a Bearpaw scanner (LM9831 based).

So does anyone know where are the specs of the lm983x's USB interface ?
(not lm983x chips specs pdf).

TIA,

	Ludovic Drolez.