[sane-devel] Compilation tests for SANE 1.0.6

Jaeger, Gerhard g.jaeger@earthling.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:55:04 +0100

Hi,

it seems, that there's at least a compilation problem with Kernel 2.2.19.
The umax_pp_low.c needs the linux/ppdev.h header, which is only part of newer
2.4.x Kernels. I think this should be solved in the configuration...

Gerhard