[sane-devel] gphoto2 backend

Peter Fales psfales@lucent.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:47:48 -0600

Tim,

Thanks.  There have been some major changes to the gphoto2 API
recently, and I've been frantically trying to catch up.  I only just
got the gphoto2 backend to the point where it would compile again, and
it still doesn't completely work.   I missed this, because I don't
usually re-run configure.  I'll try to get this change made today (I
assume this is type of thing that's allowed even under the code freeze).

Pete Fales

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 5B-408
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033