[sane-devel] minolta scan dual : any work in progress ?

Oliver Neukum Oliver.Neukum@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:04:35 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 6. September 2001 05:28 schrieb Olivier Delsol:
> I know that a long time ago (!), someone began to work on the minolta scan
> dual (scsi version) driver. Is someone still working on this driver ?
>
> Olivier

Hi,

a basically workable driver is in the latest ac kernels. The problem is not
the driver but the backend. These scanners are almost compatible with the
avision scanners. They yield results, but the scans look very strange. I'll
have to learn more about SANE before I can address the backend issue.

	Regards
		Oliver Neukum