[sane-devel] EPSON Perfecton 1250 is _NOT_ supported!!!

Vic Gedris vic@worldwidepunk.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Ryan Braby wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I bought an Epson Perfection 1250 a few days ago.  I do NOT
> have any MS products at home.  Therefore, I either need to
> get this working or return it by 9/28.  I have compiled the
> 2.4.9 kernel with USB support, debug, scanner, fs, etc.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there has been any progress made with this
scanner?

I need a good Linux-compatable scanner, and everyone tells me to go with
Epson, but this unsupported one seems to be the only one available
locally...

-Vic

    WORLD WIDE PUNK        http://www.worldwidepunk.com
vic-at-worldwidepunk.com   PO Box 52051, Ottawa Ontario, K1N 5S0, CANADA