[sane-devel] xsane - gtk issues

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:58:13 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 11:44:56AM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> I find that when using xsane under gnome desktop (gtk)
> I'm getting all sorts of messages like the one below
>
>          Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprogress.c: line 518 (gtk_progress_set_percentage): assertion `percentage >= 0 && percentage <= 1.0' failed.
>
> When the RGB progress bar reaches the max scale.

This usually means that the backend sends more data than the frontend
expects. The progress bar is set to more than 100%. As you use a
Mustek SCSI scanner, I'm the one to blame. There was a bug in the
linedistance-correction code that was fixed in Mustek backend 1.0-110.
You can update to this backend if you like.