[sane-devel] [dev] net backend and timing problems? (pretty weird)

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:19:28 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 08:30:34PM +0200, mh wrote:
> I had no crash so far (pnm), however, if I try to cancel a scan,
> xsane/xscanimage hang forever;

Same here. However, this also happens with a real (Mustek) scanner. I
remeber that this worked at some time in the past. This time I really
think it's a net or saned problem.

> I have no idea, whether this is related to your
> changes.

I don't think so. However, I will change sane_read in pnm.c again and
set *length to 0 right at the beginning and add some more debug code.
This doesn't change the cancel problem, however.

I currently don't know, why this happens.