[sane-devel] [ANN] SnapScan: new backend version 20010920

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:43:30 +0200

Hi,

thanks to some extensive debugging aid from Carsten Grewe I've fixed some
bugs in the firmware upload feature of the current snapscan backend. Also
included is support for the SnapScan 1236U, thanks to Klaas Freitag and
Sebastien Sable.

I've released a new version of the backend which may be downloaded from here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/snapscan/snapscan-20010920.tar.gz

I'm interested in negative and positive feedback on this release. If you try
it, please send me an email whether it works or doesn't work for you,
including your scanner model and bus type (USB / SCSI).

Please make sure to also read the release notes and installation instructions
(http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=53601).

Regards,

Oliver