[sane-devel] Request for scanner reccomendations

Scott D. Webster SWebster at EtcServices.com
Sun Sep 16 21:36:43 BST 2001

Sane-devel folk,

        Hello.  I'm looking for recommendations on a good scanner to
meet my
needs.  The main features I need are (a) good computability with SANE,
and (b) an automatic document feeder (either included or available).  I
intend to combine the scanner with my Linux server, printer and fax
modem to create a scanning, copying, printing, and faxing apparatus.

        I've seen some nice scanners from HP, but how worried should I
be about
the fact that the HP SANE drivers are rated as beta software?

--
Scott D. Webster, RHCE       mailto:SWebster at EtcServices.com
Etc Services                      http://www.EtcServices.com